Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown Wednesday 5 June 2013

Hello everyone, i welcome you on my blog, nice to meet you!!.



As this is the 1st ever post in the blog, let me introduce a little about myself.

My Name : Sandy Lie
Gender : Male
Age : 21 years old
Occupation : 3rd year college student majoring in Human Resource Management of STIE IBBI in Medan
My Hobby is : Watching Anime, Gaming, and playing Basketball

This blog will give you reviews of the recent airing anime shows, i will try my very best to give all of you insight on the specifics anime.

The list of Anime I'm Following :
-. Aku no Hana
-. Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
-. Date A Live
-. Devil Survivor The Animation
-. Hataraku Maou Sama
-. Hayate no Gotoku Cuties
-. Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
-. Kakumeiki Valverave
-. Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawai Wake ga Nai
-. Photokano
-. RDG : Red Data Girl
-. Shingeki no Kyojin
-. Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Thats it, i will start with Date A Live reviews to honor the template i'm currently using.

Note : You may have seen this taken from another blog, i'm quite embarrassed to say it, but the truth is i forgot the email address of that blog so as i'm just starting i'm moving all of the contents here.

As always i'm sorry if my grammar is bad, i will aim to get better, so please bear with me.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © My Anime Reviews - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -